GT-1200 is a 3 ply laminate
covering combining two layers of fire retardant,
linear, low density polyethylene and a high strength
cord grid. It is specifically engineered to
provide high strength and durability in a
General greenhouse wall covering.
resistant and long lasting coated woven polyethylene
Lightweight, low cost option.
sewn to insect net.
Can be sewn to create any size or shape, with
ropes, eyelets, etc
with customized dimensions
for easy installation.
• Temporary walls, plant dividers,
building enclosures and containment tents.
Floor covers, dust partitions and cleanroom
• Architectural vapor retarder in
walls & ceilings and in roofing systems.
Pallet, cask and drum covers for outside storage.
• Shipping container covers and liners.
• Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist
punctures and tears.
• Cold-crack resistance
eliminates failures in cold temperatures.
permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission.
• Flexibility and light weight allow for easy
handling and quick installation.
fabrication is available to meet your exact
• Long life expectancy allows for
significant cost savings through reuse and fewer